Monday, October 28, 2013

Trunk or Treat-Idaho Style!

10-28-13

It's a Boy!!!!!!......

This week was pretty good.  It was a little slow since a lot of appointments canceled on us, so we didn't get as many lessons that we were planning on, but oh well, there is always next week.  We just had the ward Halloween Trunk or Treat.  It was pretty fun.  During the Trunk or Treat, I handed out 30 lbs. of potatoes that I bought and rode my bike with to the church with.....that was an adventure....but it was pretty funny.  The kids were like, "A Potatoe?!"  Some kids came back asking for one-haha.  It was pretty funny, but it was a good night.  Some members brought their neighbors and we were able to talk to some.  We'll see if they'll be interested at all.  For Halloween, we can't do anything besides do regular work, but we're going over to the Makasini's for dinner and do stuff with them.  The reason why I put it's a boy at the top is because I'll be a daddy....(training a new missionary) and I will pick him up from the Mission home on Halloween day.  That will be his first day in the field, so the next time I write you, I will have a greenie!  Oh man, it should be interesting, but he's getting born into an awesome area!  It's getting cold here, too.  It's like 55 degrees in the morning, then gets about 70 degrees.  Super cold huh?  haha.  I hope all goes well with the next doctor's visit the next time you go back down to Utah.  I'm glad you guys had fun while you were there!  Well, I hope all goes well for this week!  Love ya!

Elder Whaley
Ofa Atu

Elder Whaley (Cowboy Shad)
handing out 30lbs. of potatoes
at the church Trunk or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment