Monday, October 28, 2013

Loving the Area

10-21-13

Things are going great.  The lady who was in the baptismal suit was a woman that Elder Dalton and I taught, but found out she didn't live in our boundaries, so we gave her to the Stake Sisters.  We set up a baptismal date, then handed her over and the guy next to her is her son who baptized her.  Yes, I am loving life!  Especially this area!  I can't see myself leave this area and I know I'll be sad when I have to leave.  The work continues to go on.  The little girl in the picture, is the Makasini's granddaughter at a birthday party that they had for one of their grandson's, Kaianu.  It was pretty fun.  I'm excited for this week to go to the ward Halloween party.  It should be fun!  Man, it sounds like pretty good weather there for this time of year.  It's cold here since it's in the 70s (haha-JK):P  It's actually super nice weather.  I don't think I've worn a jacket since I've been out here.  This past week was good.  We had interviews with our president, that went pretty well.  We also played some volleyball and got up pretty early to go to Seminary, which was pretty fun-really good, too!  I made some cookies for Brother Makasini's birthday and supposedly their kids got some and now they want me to make some for them...dang it! haha  I'm glad everything is going well for ya back home and I hope it continues to go well!

Love ya,
Elder Whaley
ofa atu!

No comments:

Post a Comment