Sunday, February 16, 2014

Visit from Elder Cook

2-10-14

I got the year "Hump Day" package!  It was great!  The shirt fit well!  I was not expecting that!  Thank you!  I forgot to look what size of white shirt I wear-oops-sorry!  I got a couple of shirts from President on Saturday because we had a mission wide conference and Elder Cook came and talked to us!  It was really good!!!!  He left an apostolic blessing on us and the mission!  It was Legit!!!!  Then, after Elder Cook left, President had us stay there and turned it into one big Zone Conference, so it was good!  I got to see Elder Jones and Elder Porter along with most of the other missionaries in my last Zone.  The Tongan sisters gave me a Lava Lava!  Wahoo!!!!  Nothing new or exciting this week.  The work here is pretty slow and we're trying to find people to teach.  But, it's a good area.  It sounds like you had a good week this week and hopefully, it goes well this week for you, too!  Love ya!

Elder Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment