Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Samurai Shad

7-15-13

I got the package from Sr. Powell.  It was great!  I haven't had stamps, but I got some today, so I will send her something.  Everything is good.  We just had interviews with president and he said I will probably be transferred this next transfer and possibly be training.  He says a lot of stuff to people sometimes, so we'll actually see what happens this next transfer.  I'm sorry, I'm just not a very talkative, detailed person.  Haha.  (I keep telling him to give more details in his letters-we'll keep working on that!)  Landon (his friend) needs to put his mission papers in or he will have a harder time as time goes by.  Time has gone by pretty fast.  It's crazy that I've been out for almost 6 months-1/4 of my mission.  I love my mission and the people here are great!  Living with other elders is sometimes fun, except one of them is getting on everyone's nerves.  He is from Pennsylvania, so we'll see what happens to him in the apartment-hehe.  (Whatever that means)  That would be great if Josh got that little motor bike going.  Something interesting that happened this last week was that my companion has some Samurai swords and one of the other elders got it and was messing around with it and was swinging it around and sliced my thumb!  So, I just got some super glue and glued it back together and that was on Saturday night.  We just had dinner last night with the Bergh family and they have 4 girls and 1 boy.  They were everywhere bouncing off of us and the walls.  It was definitely not a boring dinner-haha.  They were so funny.  Hope all is going well at home.  Love Ya!

Love,
Elder Whaley

Shad's missionary tag and the bike plate we sent him!

The super-glued cut from the Samurai accident!

Elder Whaley happily biking along!

At the Apple headquarters (He loves Apple computers-
probably because of his Uncle Craig!)

No comments:

Post a Comment