Sunday, October 19, 2014

An Awesome Week!

10-13-14

Man, Fall here is great!  The weather is perfect!  It's warm and we'll have a cool crisp breeze about in the 70s, which is super nice!  Especially for biking!  Elder Christensen is thinking that I might get transferred on the next transfer just like you are predicting.  It would really stink, but I would rather get transferred this next one instead of my last one!  Ya, Meet the Mormons was super good!  We saw it on Thursday morning with President Mella.  You'll definitely have to go see it!  A member was telling us it was in the top ten for the box office when it opened, so that was pretty cool!  I definitely think there will be some good that comes from it, as well!  I got the package and it was great!  I opened it and it was all candy and my comp just laughed because we're trying to work out and not eat too much junk food-haha.  So, maybe for future reference, send protein powder or money that I could start sending stuff home or to buy protein powder -haha.  But, the package was GREAT!!!!  I loved it!!!!!  I'm not sure if we can go to a 49ers game, but we'll see.  I really want to, though!  Man, I wish I could have been there to watch the great and glorious game of USU beating BYU-haha!  Dang, Landon had his farewell?  That's crazy, but good that he's heading out!!!  That's good that you were able to help that lady out in the ward!
This week was Awesome!  On Tuesday, we had Zone training meeting and that was pretty good.  Then, Wednesday, we went up to the temple and did a session-which was great.  We were up there most of the day.  We rode up with Bro. Makasini and it was good to see and talk to him and see how people are doing-so that was good!  Then, we ate at their house afterwards-you know how I love food!  On Thursday, we watched meet the Mormons with a couple of other zones and it was a super great movie and president had a screening version and had video of study groups that were mostly nonmembers saying that they would recommend it to friends and that they would be nicer to missionaries that come to their door.  On Saturday we had Scott's baptism and that went well.  There was only a couple of people that showed up, but it was sill good!  This week was awesome!  Hopefully, you have an awesome week, as well!  Hope all goes well!  Thanks for your support!

Love ya,
Ofa Atu
Elder Whaley


Look toward the temple

Elder at the temple

Elder Whaley and Elder Christensen

Elder Whaley

Elder Whaley, Scott, and Elder Christensen

Fixing a bike?

No comments:

Post a Comment