Sunday, October 12, 2014

I LOVE MY MISSION!!!!!!!

9-29-14

Things are going well.  Scott is progressing well.  He is still on track for the 11th of October!  The other investigators we'll just have to play be ear I guess.  :/  FHE was super fun!  My eye is fine...all good! It's p-day-it's all good!  (We received a picture and it looked like he had a black eye, but we don't know what happened).  I'm getting a new companion which is always exciting and nerve racking, but I'm exited to see what happens.  Hopefully, someone good-haha!  I don't want to really come home, but it has to happen some time!  I love everything about my mission-the people, the members, the area, the work, and the other missionaries.  Man, they just had an outgoing fireside for the missionaries leaving...and it stinks.  There are some missionaries I have gotten close with and it's weird and stinks to watch them go.  It's going to be weird not seeing them around!  :(  I'll still see some of them after the mission since some are going to BYUI and USU, so I look forward to seeing them again!  Thant's good that you were able to go to the General Women's Conference.  It sounds like it was really good!  I would love to read Elder Holland's talk that you were telling me about.  I'm super excited for General Conference!  It's always super good!  We also get to go to the temple next week-wahoo!!!!  I love going up to the Oakland temple!
   This week was not the best.  We only had about 11 lessons.  We had a lot of people not home or cancel on us!  Hopefully, all goes well this next week and we're able to blow it out of the water!  Since I know the area and will be taking over, I will probably change some things up this next week!  Hopefully, it works!  Other than that, the work is going well and I'm loving it!!!!!  Hopefully, you all have a great week!  Love ya!

OFA ATU
Elder Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment