Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Working/Playing hard!!!!

7-21-14

Wow!  It sounds like a lot has happened this last week!  A member was telling me that Rexburg flooded, but man, seeing the pics-that's crazy!!!!  Hopefully, things get figured out with Dad and hopefully, you guys have a better week this week!  Today we went and did our activity first, so that's why I'm on here later.  Some member owns a place called Golfland, so we went there this morning.  We did laser taggin'-it was super fun and free for us- so that was nice!  We were there from about 11 to 2.  It was a lot of fun and they had a laser maze.  Basically, it's trying to go through lasers like on spy movies.  It was a lot of fun, but I'm too big and my feet are too big.  I didn't do too well-haha!  This week was pretty good.  We had a lot of lessons drop, so we only had 10 lessons by Saturday.  We kicked it up on Sunday to try to meet our goal of 20 for the week.  We got 8 or 9 lessons on Sunday, I think.  It was a crazy busy day, but we were able to hit 19 lessons, so it was good!  Hopefully, people follow through this week!  My bike is doing good, the brakes just needed to be adjusted so it's fine.  Nothing interesting or exciting really happened this week, at least that I can remember!  Hey, keep up studying the scriptures!  Don't ever say you don't have enough faith EVER AGAIN!!!!!  That's a bunch of crap and not true!!! It's just another trial that will make you stronger!  You guys are always in my prayers and I really hope things really do get better for you!!!!  Hopefully, you have a great week!  I love ya guys!

OFA ATU,
Elder Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment