Thursday, July 10, 2014

Getting Transferred!

7-7-14

NOOOOooooooooo....I'm getting transferred!..DANG IT!!!!!  The thing is, Elder Racule is getting transferred, as well!  It's crazy!  I don't know what's going to happen!  We'll see on Tuesday!...Dang it!!!  That stinks right as I was getting to know the members, man they are great!
On Friday, the Samoan branch had an activity.  We played football and volleyball almost all day!  It was super fun!  One of the best 4th of July's ever.  Man, I was so tired after-especially running around in the sun and eating all day-haha.  Then, we went to Sister Drova's, a lady in the Moorepark ward that I worked with in my first area, and watched fireworks from her house.  It was a really good day!  I loved it.  On Saturday, we just went around and did service and tried visiting people, but a lot of people were gone.  We had dinner with the Misa'alefuas.  They're an awesome family and so nice to us!  They have a son on a mission, too, and when we go over there, we just go in and they call us their sons-haha-it's awesome!  Love that family!  Sunday was good.  We were at church from 9 to about 5:30.  It was a long day, but we had a meeting with all the Poly missionaries in the morning, then went to the Tongan ward.  We then went to the Samoan branch and had a super awesome testimony meeting there.  It went for an hour and a half!  There weren't any gaps.  There were people lined up to speak!  It was awesome!  You could feel the Spirit really strong!  Man, it was a great meeting!  Last week was really good!  Man, I loved serving in this area!  I hate that I'm getting moved!  It's just part of the work......it happens, but we'll see what the Lord has in store for me!  I don't really want to go back to the English program-haha!  It sounds like things went well in Utah and hopefully, those tests will help out!  I hope you guys enjoy your summer and have fun.  Love you guys!!!!!

Ofa Atu,
Elder Whaley












No comments:

Post a Comment