Thursday, August 8, 2013

Six month mark!

8-5-13

I am getting transferred, but you won't find out till next week since I won't find out until tomorrow.  If you could tell people to not send me things to my apartment, I would appreciate it.  Yesterday we basically went around to members' homes to say good-bye and we'll probably be doing that tonight.  I still have to pack.  Crazy!  It should be interesting to see where I end up.  I'm excited, even though I will really like the Moorepark ward!  It's time to move on.  It sounds like you have all been busy, which is good.  I don't think I've heard the talk about Lessons from Liberty Jail from Elder Holland.  You'll have to send it to me.  Well, nothing too exciting has happened, but this next week should be interesting.  I hope everything continues to go well.  Love ya!

Elder Whaley

Elder Whaley and Elder Vance with the ? family.

Elder Vance and Elder Whaley with the ? family.

Elder Vance with the ? family.

Elder Whaley and Elder Vance with the ? family.

Elder Vance, Bro. Paulsen (ward mission leader),
and Elder Whaley.

No comments:

Post a Comment