Saturday, May 25, 2013

New Companion

 5-20-13

My companion....well his name is Elder Carpenter from Safford, Arizona.  He has been out for 1 1/2 years so he only has a little while left.  Since I'm still in the same ward and area, I had to take over so it has been stressful and I have been really tired lately.  He is alright, but he is a little bit on the disobedient side.  He's also very trunkie.  It's hard to get him to do stuff sometimes-like yesterday, we were supposed to weekly plan and he decided to take a nap instead.  I told him we needed to plan and he just layed there and went to sleep, so I kept coming back in and waking him up.  I ended up weekly planning by myself since it needed to be done.  He finally woke up once our roommates came back-he got out of bed really fast.  It should be interesting these next couple of transfers.  :/  The last pictures that I took were with less active families and members since Elder Vance left.  You finally let Vanessa take her test?!  SCARY-well there goes the little red car!  :(  I am still at the same address.  It's really hot here and this week has stunk with bikes between Elder Carpenter and me-we broke 3 chains and got 3 flat tires so this week was definitely stressful.  Asa is already a Deacon?  Holy cow-that's crazy!  You can tell Sr. Andrews that I have lead a little bit of music.  Well, I hope all is well.  Could you send pictures from home?  That would be awesome to see home and you guys and just random stuff.  Anyways, Love ya!

Elder Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment