Monday, February 18, 2013

Last email from MTC

It's great to hear from you guys. I'm doing good and yes, I did get your package. Thank you so much. The food is really good here. I probably have eaten too much since I've gained 17 pounds haha. It probably doesn't help that I drank 5 glasses of chocolate milk in 18 seconds haha and all the challenges they give me at meals. I guess I just don't back down. Anyways, it's really good here. I just got back going through the provo temple. It's really cool in there and the spirit here is so strong. It's awesome and I really enjoy it. Right now I am the district leader because our district leader/companion went home about a week and a half into it. So, its just me and Elder Porter and the trio is gone. But, anyways, I saw Jake C. He's doing pretty good it seems like. So I leave to California at 5 a.m. on Wednesday to get on the plane. So,I might be able to call. I'm not sure if I can call when I land since 5 a.m. is early. Since I'll be leaving, can you put the mission's home adress on facebook so it stops coming to the MTC? That would be great. I'm pretty sure I can email other people, I just don't have a lot of time to email. I hope you guys are doing alright with everything, especially with that room and work. It's crazy how fast the MTC went by and I'm already going to California! It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Anyways, love you guys! Whitney- it was great to hear from you. That's awesome you get to go to Lagoon! But, I get to go to California... jk. Anyways, that's really cool. About the whole valentines thing dont waste your money. Save it and you're only in Jr. High! Trust me, I already tried it and was stupid. Just hang out with friends and have a good time and do your homework. Just tell that boy that you just want to be friends and you're not even 16. Thank you for all the notes and candy it was great! Austin- I hope you're joking about all that stuff you wrote on the heart in the package! Cuz if not, someone is going get a smack down in 2 years. Vanessa- that's awesome that you got asked to the dance. Hopefully it was fun. Hopefully, you're not causing too much drama! Love, Shad P.S. Don't paint my wall or touch the drums or anything in the closet! PLEASE! Thanks


Shad in front of the Provo temple.



Shad with his two companions.

Shad with Elders and Sisters.

Elders so serious and Sisters having fun!

Shad with his good friend Jake C. from Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment