Monday, February 18, 2013

First email home

So today is p-day. I'm doing good. It's really great here, stressful, but good. It's pretty much so much information, its like drinking from a fire hydrant. The first day though, my host that took me from the curb, took me to the wrong building and put my stuff in the wrong room! I didn't know that, so we just dropped it off and went straight to class and started on a lesson and by the end of the day, when I went back to the right room, my stuff wasn't there, so me and my companions had to go searching for it in different buildings. We eventually found it, two buildings over on the other side of campus. My companions are great. Elder Christensen is from Boise, ID and Elder Porter is from Ogden, UT and its just us 3 in a room with 4 beds so we have a lot of extra room. They're bringing in more beds for the upcoming missionaries so instead of a 4 person bedroom, they're making it 6 so its going to be packed. The 2nd day or the first full day we were here, we had to teach an investigator (teacher) and it was a lot more difficult than I thought, especially with some of the stuff they come up with. The days are so long, it feels like I've been here for a full week or longer. All the days are beginning to mesh together. Today we went through the Provo temple, which was really cool. It's going well! Oh ya, I've seen Thomas M., Sam P., Jaqueline Lee, Jacob Nelson (from Logan), Andy Millward, Raymond Phillips (from Logan), Jake Powell, and Bo Briggs. Also can you send my patriarchal blessing, too, please? That would be great! Anyways, I hope you guys are doing well and that there isn't anything else wrong with the house and everyone is doing alright. Oh, also we're leaving the MTC the 20th of Febuary. We already have our flight schedules. Love You, Shad P.S. Austin- keep doing the missionary prep with the Galbraith's. They do a lot of role playing, and its difficult! Vanessa- stop causing drama.... if you are- which you probably are. Whitney- do your home work after you get home from school, not at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment