Sunday, February 8, 2015

Establishing a Good Work Ethic

1-20-15

Yep, it was a good birthday!  They didn't know it was my birthday so they found out and just got three muffins and threw it together real quick-haha.  It was good though!  I saw Sister Allen on the way back from Santa Cruz, yesterday!  Thanks so much.  Yes, I got the birthday box-thank you!!!!  Things are going good.  We're working working hard to find people to teach.  We have found quite a few less actives, which is always good, too!  Holy cow, I can't believe it's so close to coming home.  It feels so unreal!  I definitely have mixed emotions about it!  President Mella sent a letter huh?  I didn't realize they did that.  Sounds like you had a good week and good day off yesterday!  We went to Santa Cruz yesterday for the last time.  It was lots of fun.  We played volleyball and rugby on the beach and ate super good clam chowder on the wharf.  It was super nice!  Last week we had Zone Conference on Thursday and it went from about 8 in the morning to about 4 or 5 p.m.  It was long, but it was because president Mella changed quite a bit of things, so interesting and good things that I think will help the mission move forward.  It's interesting how things changed especially doing the same things for about 23 months.  Reporting this last week was different than usual which makes you stretch I guess.  But, all in all, things are going good.  I'm just trying to establish a good work ethic in this area to help the work keep moving forward!  Well, I hope you have a great week!  Love ya!

Ofa Atu,
Elder Whaley


Last P-day playing rugby and volleyball!

Birthday muffins, turned cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment