Sunday, June 15, 2014

Two-thirds of the Way There!

6-9-14

Wow!  It sounds like you guys are busy with a lot going on!  Hopefully, things get better and I would advise you to look talks up on lds.org!  Why do you remind me how long I've been out????  Ahhhh, I don't want to know.  I hate it when people ask or mention it because most of the time they say, "Oh really?  You have been out for a while!  You're on the downward slope, you're almost done...."  It really stinks that it's going by too fast!!!!  Things are going good!  I love my new area and Elder Racule is AWESOME!!!!  The language is coming, but slowly.  Most of the Tongan members talk too fast and I don't understand anything.  I can pick out things here and there, but I still have a lot to learn and I might not have that long in this area either!  :(  We'll see since there will be a new mission president, so who knows what will happen.  I am loving it, though!!!!!!  We just picked up 3 new investigators in the Samoan branch and got about 16 referrals in the Tongan ward, so the work is going good!  Man, we get soooo much food, but really good food!  We haven't eaten at our apartment for the last 2 weeks, besides breakfast.  It has all been at members' houses, fast food, or buffets.  I leave meals sooo full-hahah.  The Tongan food is sooo good!  At Hearty Man the other day, I hit 300 lbs. on the bench!  I was surprised!  It was super cool!  These areas are awesome!  The people here are so nice and friendly!  It's awesome!  If you could send that exercise book, that would be great so I don't get too fat -  haha!  On Sunday in the Tongan ward, Will Tukuafu came in and had church with us.  He is super cool and a super big man.  His arms are HUGE!!!!!  If you don't know him, he plays for the 49ers!  :)  That was pretty cool!  Things are going great and we're staying busy!  Hopefully, things go well for you, as well.  Have a great week!  Love ya!

Elder Whaley
Ofa Atu

No comments:

Post a Comment