Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Loving missionary work!

Mom,
I wasn't able to see the video of Austin getting his mission call.  I think you can only send pictures to my email, not videos.  That is freakin' awesome that he's going to Florida.  That's good that you get a break from school for a couple of days!  I'm glad that Matt is doing well.  It will be interesting to see if he actually writes-haha.  That's awesome that Lyndsay got her mission call to San Jose, CA.  I think she will really enjoy it and tell her she is lucky because the mission president really loves the sisters and will do anything for them.  He is awesome!  I was able to watch conference.  I loved it all!  The talks were all great in their own way and I would love a copy of the Ensign to reread them! We are on bikes all the time, but lately have had problems with them like with flat tires and my tires blowing up!  You asked about my backpack.  It works great!  I just had to buy a rain cover for mine since it's rained a couple of times.  Other than that, it works great!  Yes, I have taught a couple of lessons.  There are a couple of less active families that we are working with that are coming back to reactivity.  One of them is Sister Drove, who is Fujian.  She is awesome and really loves the gospel.  She is such a nice lady and really enjoys us coming over when we can.  I really enjoy teaching her.  I made breakfast bars-they were really good!  Anyways, I love you and love doing missionary work!

Love,
Elder Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment