Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Using His Sewing Skills!

12-2-14

It sounds like you guys have been busy!  It is so stinking cold there-oh man!  Vanessa is lucky!  The USU trip is Super Fun and she gets to watch the BYU game-go Aggies!  That is awesome that Dad was able to make it to everything this week and enjoy the holidays!  Really?  You got another dog?  Pretty cool, I guess....but you took away another missionary's dog!  I know how he feels! JK  Sister Whitman is new in our ward with the boundary changes recently, but she's funny and very sweet!  It was fun putting up the Christmas lights for her!  Last week was great-especially with Thanksgiving!  Oh man, soooo much food!  We had 4 dinners!  I haven't eaten that much since the Tongan and Samoan wards-haha.  I felt like I was going to pop by the end of the night!  It was all really good food!  Our fridge is packed with left overs-it's awesome!  Yesterday we helped set up for the Christmas creche like I did last year, so we were doing that all day.  It looks pretty cool!  Ya, I think just money for Christmas is fine so I can get protein and send stuff home!  Maybe some homemade buttermilk cookies, but NO CANDY!!!!!!  I'm sick of candy!  Oh ya, this last week I got to use my sewing skills since I ripped my pants twice-haha.  They're fixed now, so pretty fun stuff!  Well, I hope you have a great week this week and all goes well!  Love ya!

Ofa Atu!
Elder Whaley

* We got a phone call from a lady in Shad's mission who called to tell us what a wonderful missionary he is!  Her name was Sr. Whitman.  She said that 4 of them came over to help she and her husband put up Christmas lights since they're getting older.  She told us that Shad is serious about missionary work, but he also knows when to have fun and that she really enjoyed having him over.  I guess she fed them all her Thanksgiving leftovers and she said they had a hearty appetite!-big surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment